Just like many other websites, we use small data files called cookies which are saved on your computer or mobile device when you visit our site. Cookies remember your actions and preferences so you don’t have to re-enter information every time you use the site.
Information that cookies on our site may store includes: your details if you post a comment on a news entry or a message on our live chat, and any viewing preferences you set when visiting the site. This information is only used for your convenience and will not be passed to any third party.
Information is also gathered about how you use the site, including the order in which you visit pages and the number of times you visit the site. This information is completely anonymous, and will only be used to help us make our website easier for you to use.
1. Click the menu button and select “Options”.
2. Select “Privacy” and under “History” select ‘Firefox will: Use custom settings for history’.
3. Un-check the box next to “Accept cookies from sites”.
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select “Settings”.
3. At the bottom, click “Show advanced settings”.
4. In the “Privacy” section, click Content settings.
5. Under “Cookies,” click “All cookies and site data”.
6. Search ‘onesite’ and select to block the cookies you do not want us to use.
1. Click the Tools button and select “Internet Options”.
2. Select the “Privacy” tab and click the “Sites” button.
3. Enter www.one-site.co and select “Block”, then “OK” to save your settings.